Friday, March 9, 2018

A Lazy Friday


Friday, 9 March, 2018

The urge to explore was just not there today.

No reason really, it just felt good to stay home. This better not become a habit!

I did make a trip to the Esselunga Supermarket and made a puzzling discovery.

Past Blue Ribbon beer . . .

. . . the most expensive beer in the store

I opted to purchase two bottles of the Czech brewed Pilsner Urquell.

Canella or
cinnamon flavored Mimosas

I know Laurie likes mimosas, I just hope she will like the canella flavor.

I love cinnamon!

Meanwhile, back on the Skorpion American football front . . .

We will have a Senior team practice on Saturday at 4:00 p.m.

On Sunday at 2:30 p.m. our three flag teams (U17, U15 and U13) will have scrimmages against their counterpart teams from the . . .

. . . Martesana Daemons

I'm liking the Daemons logo, not so crazy about the spelling though.

Our Senior team (1-0) will be at it again with Game #2 of the 2018 Italian DII season, a home game against the Busto Arsizio Blue Storms (0-0) on Saturday, March 17th at 6:30 p.m.

BEAT THE BLUE STORMS!

No comments: