Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Cold Wednesday


Winter returned to Lyon today with cold weather, winds and a snowflake or two.

I did get into Lyon today to dine at Chez Jackie. They served a delicious Lyonnais speciality, Andouillette sausage. It was spectacular!

In preparation for my Travel Friday adventure, I purchased a round-trip train ticket to the lovely city of Aix-en-Provence today at Gare Part-Dieu. If any one has tips about this interesting destination, I would love to hear them.

In the evening we had our usual Cadet and Junior practices in some unusual conditions.

Coach Bastiand bundled up
during Cadet tackling practice

My Weather Channel app said that the temperature was 32ºF/0ºC but that the wind chill made it feel more like 20ºF/-7ºC!!!

We had two good sessions despite the weather. I hope that we can have a similar workout with our Senior team Thursday night.

No comments: