Saturday, February 2, 2013

St-Jean Cathedral


It was kind of a lazy Saturday after a long week of travel and football. In the afternoon I headed downtown to do some window shopping and grab a bite to eat.

Bites.

One Steak Taco, Please

Stain Glass Reflection

I spent some time in Vieux Lyon's St-Jean Cathedral both viewing the intricacies of the ancient church and spending some time in contemplation.

It is good for the soul you know.

Tall Ceilings

Templar Cross

Water Font

Rosette Window

The King Henry IV and Marie de Medici
Wedding took place in the Cathedral

Religious Grandeur

The Astronomical Clock
at 4:00 p.m.

Since I am very tired today, have a Junior game tomorrow at home and will be watching the Super Bowl that kicks off at 12:30 a.m. Monday morning Lyon local time, I have decided to go to bed early tonight in the hope of recharging my batteries.

No comments: